Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Letter #68

Ok this week has been good. Thank you for your comments. I was very grateful to have come to zone council...it was a powerful moving meeting and went really well! Thanks for telling us about our tire too...we are all fixed and ready to go!! Plus we found a woman at the TBN that is from a Part member family and we switched numbers and were going to call this week to set up an apt to teach her!!! :D

Jacob is super excited for his baptism....and Bubba (Marisa’s husband/b-friend) said he wouldn't mind taking the discussions....but Marisa seams very leery of letting him... I think she is scared that if he wants to be baptized and it starts looking good. That maybe it was all be "too good" she gets very impatient with Jacob and we need to know how we can better invite the spirit so that their family sees more peace.... basics READ PRAY church!!! She hasn't come in 3 weeks. Because of hospital and getting better....we need to really help them read and pray every day and then get them to church!!! What do you think we cold do more?

Bailey and Braid.... :( didn’t come to church...but the lesson went really well and we teach them again Tuesday plan of salvation football style!!!! :)

We had 8 investigators at church Sunday! And lots of less actives for the past 5 weeks we have had to open up the back part every. Week!!! SOOO COOL!!!!

TONS OF WORK HERE....I feel like we are again starting over....which is great because that means we are doing it right....more people, progressing, relax and relate and pray pray!!! Thank you!

Still am working on serving and loving my companion... I am going to try this week to step back more and let her take charge a little more.... this will help her feel loved I think... I hope....and I'm praying to love her more. I know Satan works hard when something BIG is around the corner...but we can work harder!!! Ok....I can do this!! Thank you president!!

-love you and your wonderful family and all your love you share with us!!! It helps us be stronger!!

-Love, Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment