Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letter #3

Heylo family!! and friends,

Personal Apt :) (send packages here the office is 1 hour away!! :( .. :) k.... LOVE YOU!!!

Sister Janna Judkins

2150 Katy fort bend #1027

Katy, Texas

77493

This is my direct mailbox to my apt. :) but be aware that I might get transferred in 4 weeks... ??? I'll keep you updated!

So here is the mission office address: if you send letters here it takes an extra 2 days to get to me, but during transfer time send mail here!!! Send packages to my direct apt. except during transfers every weeks) I'll tell you when I get transferred and when I stay!!!

Sister Janna Judkins

16623 Hafer rd

Houston, TX

77090

My apt is awesome a great pool I can just simply look at, great room and family area. when I walk outside it feels like I have gone swimming!!! ha ha!!! :D so funny!! I am in a bike area and got a bike helmet... I look moy moy LOVELY!!! No I really love it, it's got blue flames.... we went shopping today and I got food!!! No more MTC food... yeah!!!!

I am in Texas I told you a little already, I'm in a 3-sum. Life in the MTC was much different then life is here in the field, with companions that have done this for 4 months and 1 year. I'm 1 month out. Sister Smith is 4 months out and Sister Davis is 1 year out. I've been learning a lot.

I had an amazing time on Wednesday!!! I went tracting with the hermanas and I went up to a woman cutting her plants in her yard!!! She had this HUGE CHAINE SAW...I was like "Uh....really....ok" a little silly walking up she guarded herself with this big toothed monster. ha ha!!!

She WAS AMAZINGGGGG!!!! Her name is Francis. We talked for 45 minutes about how she was and what she was doing and all that (to break the ice) and she was so sweet to us, her little son was working or rather running around playing in the hot Texas sun. Then she explained and opened up a little more about how she loves God's creations and her family and how blessed she is to have Ilijia, her son (5 years old). She expressed her gratitude. Oh she was so sweet!! It couldn't have been more set up to talk about how we know that families can be together forever as families living in heaven with God, who is our father. :) Oh WOW!!! Amazing!! We talked of Satan and how he is real and wants us to be unhappy and lonely and depressed and God just wants us to be happy. I explained a little about the plan of happiness.

I asked if we could back another time and talk with you more about God's Plan of Happiness for his children? She said nicely... I'm pretty firm in my religion, I have been doing good and teach'n my kids, and I think I am ok..." Anyone that knows me knows what I was thinking. She told me of her older son and daughter (19 and 24) that have fallen away and are just so hard for her to think about, because I could see how heartbroken she was and how much her little 5 year old means to her. I explained how God must feel. She bore her testimony of what she believed in and OH MY WORD....THIS IS MY FAVORTIE PART!!....when she had finished I looked at her with loving eyes and said "I want you to know something, everything you have said today that you believe in....WE BELIEVE!" her eyes already red with tears stared with wonder and she said.... "really?". So amazing she has truly been prepared to hear the gospel of the Lord and is such a beautiful daughter of God that lives her life the best she can.

I got her information gave her a Book of Mormon encouraged her to read 3 Nephi 11 with her family together and promised she would see the hand of God more fervently in her life has she continued with faith and read and prayed together. :) WOW!!! She said ok and instead of saying she was too busy after I said " and I know you are busy and life is hectic and you have a lot on your plate right now, I know that what we have to share with you will not only help, but bless your family forever!" She explained what a blessing it has been to have met us and maybe this is a blessing from God. I told her read, study and if you don't call, we'll call back in a week and then next week possibly come by and answer any and all your questions you have. She smiled and said "ok".

Isn't that AMAZING!!! I love missionary work!!! I love the people, I DO!!! I can't help it!

Oh and I forgot that May 5th was my day for the 40 day fast for missionary work!!!! KEEP GOING WARD....I can't tell you how much I love you for doing this, I know it works. God knows us each and I know he is pleased with the work our ward and FAMILY and friends are doing.... so DELIGHFUL!!! I love you all so much...send letters to above addresses!!! ;)

THE gospel means "Good News" did you know that!! I am a messenger from the Lord to share GOOD NEWS to his Children... and I'm not going to force anyone to believe but I will find those who are looking and longing and hoping for the gospel. Oh wow I absolutely love the Lord. I cry to him and he comforts my heart. One night I was crying and I wrote another verse to "A Child's Prayer".... this is what I will end my e-mail with today. I love you!!!

Heavenly Father, Yes, I'm really here

and I come to you with heavy heart in prayer

Father, I feel so, unprepared

I'm sorry that my face with tears is smeared

But Father in Heaven, I feel warm inside

peaceful and calm with no intent to hide

I know it's true that thou lovest me

Father through prayer my heart is ONE with thee.

God loves me, I'm doing well, all is well, I am never alone (physically or spiritually) :) God will lead and guide me every step of the way, you too.

Please send letters that I get in actual mail with an actual stamp :)

FAMILY WARD: I love you!!! I feel your support, keep praying send letters :) I'll write back

Love you from here to HEAVEN!!!.... -Sister Judkins

God is my delight!!.... Love is POWERFUL! Share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment