Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Letter #22

September 7, 2010


Ok, what a week for sure!!

I'm still in Tomball, but we got a call and said that Sister Mullins is leaving to Klein, after they tolled us she was staying, so sister Petersen is my companion again! From the MTC!!! YEAH! H! H she is awesome! We said good bye to all the members and it was sad for Sis Mullins, but I was happy because I didn't have to say good bye yet!! I LOVE TOMBALL! Sis Mullins is close by and will come on exchanges with me so it's all good.

This week it's been amazing because Sister Mullins and I got along sooooo well, we love each other and truly are friends, we worked well and were happier then ever! I'm so happy and tiered lately too, got to hear mom's voice on Monday!! :D wow, how that made me smile and my cup ran over and my joy burst out of me in tears! I can't tell you all how much I love you and miss you! So grateful for your smiles and encouragement!!

We are looking for more investigators, but loving every second on spending time and loving those around me, I love to love others, hearing my mom's voice reminded me why I have such love in who I am, because I was raised with parents and family that love was our middle name, it's what kept us going in tough times and lifted us up when everyone else tried to push us down. Love....is what brings us together today! (Name that movie) ok just totally killed the spirit, but no really thank you mom and dad for teaching me that to teach is to show love! The only way Sister Mullins and I got along is by showing genuine and true love to each other, and then we have the spirit, and if ye shall not have the spirit ye shall not teach!

It was exchanges to day, so I’m actually here with sister Petersen e-mailing and Sister Mullins is with sister Schlauter so fun! It rained so hard today, Awesome!

So a funny thing, we drove up to Brenda's house and caught her smoking a cigarette (after a week of her free) I walked up o her and said, oh hey, what are you doing!? She said, "ohhh,,,well you just caught me with my one cigarette, he offered I couldn't say no" that was so hard for me, because I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, my throat closes up and every time I am in her house to teach a lesson my throat closes up and here she is smoking a cig. She is just not having the actual desire to quit smoking yet. But I have faith that the Lord knows her and how to help her with her desires. She has no money and her house is going to get foreclosed on and her air conditioner broke too! But the Lord is aware of her.

Clark finally prayed and thought about a date for baptism Sept 23rd AWESOME! We meet with him Thursday and finalize it, he is doing great, reading and coming to all 3 hours of church and we meet now 2 times a week! we are meeting at a family we felt inspired to movie the lessons to, and he has been opening up more and having the young kids there has been a blessing, because this is an example of what he wants in his future. Not drinking and smoking and getting wrinkles. NASTY! all and all he's good.

I have not been feeling well lately physically, feeling sick, stomach and I think just changing with everything that I need to do, stress, etc. other than that I'm great! happy tiered, exercising more too and drinking more water.

Life is good, my brain is dead, I’m so sorry. Just been so very tired and no I am taking over the area with my new companion it is very draining but next week I will be better at writing and telling you about what happened. Thank you mom for the Lotions, I love them and my friend/ missionary loves the big bottle of milk and something you gave me!! She says it reminds her of Christmas, which is weird, it reminds me of BOATING!!! And the beach!!! YUM! I love wearing them every day!!!

I love missionary work, miss you, let’s do another 6 weeks!! Yes I can!!!

Love you,

From here to Heaven, Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment