Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Letter # 24

September 13, 2010

Hello,

Thank you to all those brave men and women that have fought for or liberty and freedom and trusted in God with all there heart! Especially on this Sept 11th weekend. I truly show great honor and respect and overwhelming love towards all who have served this great country Ore the land of the free and the home of the brave! Thank you!

Well, this week we had so much happen, miracles! sad part, sister Mullins got transferred to Klein, they called sat and said everything is normal and staying the same then called Sunday night and said "this is not a joke, sister Mullins your going to Klein and Sister Judkins is getting sister Petersen....ok then I found out last night that sister Mullins went to Klein, but them she got transferred AGAIN to Katy...my 1st area! She had to pack everything up again and unpack again! Ha ha! She was really excited and irritated too! Ha ha! And I thought wow! Why is it so important that everyone got changed up!? This transfer is going to be looking to: Expect Miracles! I am excited! Exhausted, I have not slept for 3 nights, but finally yesterday I called President and straightened out some things and had him say prayer with me and he said "I feel like tonight your going to sleep, I feel peace about it" and did too! And I did sleep! And even got up about 4 seconds before the alarm went off! Ha ha, funny how that happens. We get up at 6:20am so we can be ready and awake by 6:30am! YEAHA!!! Then we've been exercising and I've been running, because I want my heart to be strong and healthy and my body to lose all its lard! Ha ha! STRONG!!

Brenda said she doesn't want to get baptized, we're continuing to work with her and pray for her, and Clark is doing great so far, last night we gave an awesome lesson! Sister Petersen started, which is really good, because she doesn't like to talk, she likes to listen and answer direct questions. This is going to be a challenge to figure out what it is we need to learn together. Patience for me! Oh boy! Why is it always patience!!! ha ha! Well upward and onward. I feel this next week is going to be a miraculous work of faith and unity with my companion and I. I can't wait! so excited to move forward in faith!

I do miss sister Mullins, it's incredible the transformation that has taken place with her and I...ha ha!....hate to love....I didn't think it would happen, but the Lord knows us so much better then we think we know ourselves and others. I've learned to not try and change others around me, the only person I can change is me, if I don't change me each day and learn each day, I've just wasted that day! But when I do learn something and implement it in my life, wow, miraculous things can happen. I don't think God is not still learning. and if we continue to actively learn each day, we will become more and more like our Heavenly Father.

Randy is 18 and we were teaching him and his mom is less active, she said she wants to come back to church, but wasn't there this Sunday! Friday Randy had a court case to decide of the years he'll spend in Prison! (Why do I always seam to get these types ha ha ) I love it! we talked with him and got Bro, Nielson to give him and blessing (after asking 8+ men to, and no one could) he did, we taught the lesson and had to leave before Bro. Nielson got there, but they had a great conversation about his drug addictions and the change of heart that needs to take place for things to happen in his life! He was blown away by the spirit that was in that home and called us and praised us for finding them and teaching them.

the next day we went over again and Arlene walked us out after the lesson and hugged me and said "you are just a shining light in our lives, and I've called so many people to come give us blessings or help and your the one that comes 2 days in a row and shows such love and concern, thank you" what a tender mercy for me. My heart was swollen with Joy and appreciation. Now she didn't come to church, but that could be because Randy went to jail, and she was sad. But there is something special with this family. Arlene said "when I got the blessing I could feel my dad with me, he's proud of my decision to go back to church". Thank you to the power on the other side!!!

Sister Davis is gone...feels weird to have her gone and what even more weird is this time next year I could be home! Wow, weird, well anyways....

I love you, and I thank you SSOOOOOO much for all the love and letters you send!

Tasha!!! I got your little package!!! WOW!!! CUTE GUY! if he's the right one I approve, if he doesn’t treat you like the daughter of God you are and the queen you deserve to be treated like then I will come home and kick him out.....but.....if he is a worthy priesthood holder and loves his family and you and June and Grace and Peter and will NEVER hurt anyone....then I can love him like my brother! I trust you big sis, I'm excited to meet him, and his kids are adorable too! Thank you for everything and esp. for your lifting me up sis, I needed it! Love you....

Mom and dad and family I miss you and love you and love hearing from you! I hope all is well, how is soap selling mom? How’s the business dad!? How are school guys? Julie and Jed did you try out for Ensemble!!?? You GOT TO! You’ll love it! I love you all and miss you all!

Love you from here to Home!

Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment