Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter #37

11 day’s!

Hao and Yao are doing awesome!!! Dec 25th is coming up fast we talked of chastity and wow with them this week and they are committing and doing awesome!

Joseph Choka from Ghana has a baptism date for Jan 15th!!! He works soooo much, but we met with him 2 days ago and he's always so happy to meet with us, he even put off work because he said, this is more important than money!!! Talking about meeting with us!! He's so excited about getting baptized and getting the priesthood too, we might start teaching his 14 year old son too!!! TOTALLY RAD!!! I love missionary work!

My back is killer, but I have another test on it soon, I'm getting electrode or something so we can fix the problem. I was so spoiled in Tomball with people that helped me....now it's tough.....but the work is worth it!!!
Biking is a killer....not really losing the weight that I want to, but that's probably because I got REALLY delicious fudge from mom!!! mmmmm mom!!! Thank you for that package family because I screamed all the way to our next apt. :) and mom don’t' worry I am not opening up anything because I can't...you said please of the letter....ugh....but I love looking at them under our Christmas tree!!! Yes we do have one, infact we combined our pennies and have lights up everywhere and ornaments too!!! :) They make me smile from here to ear and it makes me think of my favorite part of Christmas.

I love this season because it's the BEST!!! and finding is hard and so worth it.

Ok miracle of the week.... story time.....

Do you remember that 16 year old girl with the 7 month baby with dark makeup that can't stop smoking? Ok well we went in for an appointment with her and well the lord worked a miracle with me.....it started 2 1/2 weeks ago when I bought this beautiful black coat with fur around the hood and this special collar that felt like a sweater and nice warm pockets and ohhh....it was the most beautiful coat I could ever ask for ... I wore it every day as my companion and I would bike in the near freezing temperatures ... mmmm ... it was such a blessing......
.......Back to the lesson with Rachel....we were watching the restoration DVD and Rachel had mentioned that she had a coat "somewhere" ....but during the movie I heard a small whisper say: "Janna...give her your coat" ...no not my coat I thought....I don't have another one...and I don’t' have money to get one. plus she says she has one somewhere...."give her your coat" I heard again.... my heart was burning as I stood up before we left and asked "do you have a coat Rachel?”somewhere" she said "do you want mine I asked? I don't want to steel your coat from you....and at that moment the spirit didn't have to whisper again I knew what the Lord expected of me. "Here try it on" I said... she handed me her baby and I took off my coat.... "it looks good...it's warm"....it's yours....I said....the walk out the door and into the freezing temperatures made my heart heavy. Tears began to fill my eyes as I thought about what just happened...I felt sad...for people that don't have, for those that do, for those that have to give up something, and for those that receive something they didn’t' have...I knew that the Lord at that moment takes care of his children...and the way he does that is through his children! this knowledge...for me was a true Christmas gift! ....

I love my savior my family and my gift of life on this earth...."This is more important that money" Joseph Choka our investigator says....he's right....it is more important and God will provide for his children ALLWAYS!!! I testify that this is true and that the Book of Mormon is a gift that Jesus Christ is our savior and is real and will succor us when we stand in need of succor. I Know Heavenly Father love each of us. I know that because right now although I am utterly alone....I am NOT alone. and although I am not home we know where to find "home"....and we know what to do and what Heavenly Father expect us to do to get back home to be with him and our families forever! I bare you my solemn testimony and witness that I know this church is the only fullness of the truth and those who have it....hold tight, like never before. I love you, I love the gospel. and I love our savior Jesus Christ...in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love you from here to "Home"
Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment