Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Letter #39

Hello family and friends,

I love you all and miss you dearly and wow this Christmas was incredible!!! How grateful I am we had 2 baptisms and are looking for more through tracting at EVERYONES HOUSE!! Asking for referrals and praying and through my new 2011 game plan that I've already started on because you should never just wait for a date to start something great!!!! :) Ha just made that up right now!!!

1.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! DEC 27th 2010
I'm sorry I didn’t' write yesterday, the library was closed and so we are writing today!!! YEEE HAHAHAH!!! Mom how incredible you are I wish I could run and jump on your FACE!!!!!! I love you!!! I'm sending you a special letter today in the mail!!! Very special!!! You will cry.. :) But I love you mom and you’re my shining light!!!

Well I wanted to share with you what I wrote to President today!

President,

Hao and Yao’s baptism was beautiful and they are passed to their ward elders and excited! It was sad to let them go, but I'm excited for their progression!

After my phone call home (which I wanted to let you know was way longer then 1 hour and I'm sorry) but there was something I learned that I’d never really understood before. And although calling home was hard the Lord had bigger things in store for me, and I'm beginning to feel them as I have put my new game plan in play!

So my game plan for the 2nd 1/2 of my mission is this:

1. 100% obedience in the morning schedule and nightly planning (which I've not truly done since my 1st transfer nightly planning, I didn't understand how important it was, until now)

2. Giving thanks to my Heavenly Father for all things all day. (Saying prayers to thank Him for every little tiny thing that goes right.

I'm on my 3rd day of doing these 2 things and I have seen the miracles, one being that my joy is fuller. I have a calendar that I put a gold star on and a paw print sticker and at the end of the month, I reward myself with something special. I know this sounds silly, but I wanted to share it with you because I've never been more excited about being 100% obedient with the things I can control then these past 3 days! And that is a miracle. I know this is what has been holding me back from giving my all and trusting God with my whole heart! I'm sorry I went over time, but I do want you to know that I won’t do it again, and that the Lord had the best Christmas gift to give to me through this Christmas away from family and all, I've been holding TIGHT to my trust in God and faith that if I'm 100% obedient and praise Him in all things then, I am allowing him to bless me, his children that are investigating the church and my struggling but happy family!

President, I felt impressed to send you these short clips of my family's Christmas this year. And express to you the deep admiration I have for you and your wife and each missionary that serves and puts their trust in God when we step away from home and fully carry our Saviors Yoke.

Merry Christmas President.

Love,
Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment