Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Letter #27

October 4, 2010


Howdy ya'll,

All right! This week has been a week of ups and downs but ending with a HUGE bunch of MIRACLES. Did you all love General Conference! I hope you did! I loved President Monson's talk on Attitude of gratitude, why is that so hard for so many of us! :)

I want to tell each of you THANK YOU!

Thank you mom and dad for all the sacrifice you have gone through to raise us kids and even our friends at times and to teach us TRUE and FAITHFUL principals of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank you for loving through the tears and spending long sleepless nights solving problems and making us sit on your couch while all our eyes are blood shot because you wouldn't let any of us go to bed angry and with out a hug and kiss and a "I love you". Thank you for your strength and courage to move away from family and to our beloved Oregon and growing out of nothing with God a business that has been inspired. Thank you for waking up early every morning because you knew how important family scripture study is. Thank you for the tears over the phone and the shoulders to cry on and the time set apart to talk and council your children and friends and family. Thank you for serving as ward missionaries and full time. Thank you for staying worthy to go to each of our temple weddings and setting a constant example for me to someday live up to, but to always look up to. Thank you for teaching me what an eternal Marriage looks like and how it is possible ONLY with God. Thank you for your love even when I didn't deserve it. The hugs that would lift me up when I brought myself so low and felt like such a failure, thank you for teaching us that we can DO and BE anything. For NEVER doubting my dreams and ambitions, for smiling and whispering "I love you" as you watched my never ending choir and play and musical performances. Thank you for the hours and thousands of gray hairs ;) you ripped out while I was learning to play the piano, and always encouraging me to heights I couldn't have made my own. Thank you for being my parents, oh how grateful I am for you mom and dad! My cup runneth over with blessings I have in my life and how grateful I am to be so pleased and truly happy to know my parents are one of the great and noble ones and they put their trust in God. What an incredible example you are to me! Thank you, thank you......thank you!

To my sisters: I would not change you for anything! My sisters my friends that have been such powerful examples in my life. How grateful I am for you, your support and love and examples and encouragement. My sisters you have always been there for me when I need you. I love you Tasha, Jill, Jules babe, and Meagan and Erica I love you. I love you for loving my brothers and for coming into our family and staying strong. My sisters I know I am not easy to love....I know that....and yet you do! I'm so eternally grateful for that! I love you with all my heart and I pray and am grateful for you each individually so much!

To my Bros: What can I say. We have gone through a lot together haven't we? Deep talks, silly talks, stupid dances with the black light down stairs ha ha! I love my brothers: Josh, Jac, John, Joe, and Jed....David: thank you for taking care and loving my sister. My brothers how I look up to you. How I long for your happiness. I have worked with you, worked side by side with you and how I leaned on you and cried to you. thank you for having open arms for beating up all those that have the guile to look at me the wrong way :) how I admire each of you my elder and younger. How lucky am I...thank you for staying worthy to hold the priesthood and thank you for staying worthy to come to the temple when I get married. My husband has a lot to go through to get to me doesn’t he....poor guy.... I love you, Thank you.

This letter is a little different I felt it needed to be. I want you to know of my love and concern and my admiration for each of my dear brothers and sisters and mom and dad and MY FAMILY! Isn’t that what life is all about. I hope we never lose that sight that life is centered all around families. "Families can be together forever" why is it our eyes get wet each time we sing that song, dad you’re always the one to start it too! WHY!? Because WE ARE FAMILY! .... WE ARE THE JUDKINS! And more importantly than that, we are eternally bound and sealed together forever! ONLY IF WE KEEP ALL THE COMMANDMENTS AND KEEP ALL OUR COVANANTS than can we return together and are with our heavenly father and family!

I love you, the work is going good, I know my savior lives and he loves me and you, and the Book of Mormon is true. This Gospel is truth! And the way we show our love to God is through our willingness to share it, why? Because it is who we are!

I love you again, I love Tomball and I've truly grown. I long to serve, love, teach, invite and encircle our Heavenly father's children in the arms of his love, and I have arms that can do that. The only thing that stops us is us!

Quote of the week: ...."from failure we learn a lot....from success...eh, not so much" -Meat the Robinson.s

I love you from here to Heaven,

Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment