Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter #40

"I love the mountains, I love the dandelions, I love that I can't spell, and I love my family I love the slammed doors, I love the stressing, I love the bed bugs, I love the broken bike, and I love the freezing cold..... La la la la la!!! "

How many of us have sung this song before!!! HA HA!!!!

Ok...but for real..... I love missionary work!!!!

This week we GOT 35 LESSONSSS!!!! YAOHOOO.....and totally got 11 lessons on Saturday! The 1st day of the year!!! 2011!!! That was the most I had ever gotten (and hadn't reached it since my 1st transfer with my trainer) so still didn't beat it, but wait this week! But totally just tied it!!! Sister Davis should be so proud ;) he he!

We’ve been tracting tons and seeing miracles happen all around us what an incredible year!! I can't wait to see what happens!!!
1. We found a family: The Grimes. Tracted into them and my comp did the door approach and he said" well we already go to church...” then the spirit spoke and said BE BOLD.....my specialty!!!....."Do you know that Christ came on the earth to restore his father’s church and gospel and most importantly his authority to have the true church on the earth? We believe Jesus gave that authority to his apostles, but after they were all killed, God took that authority off the earth and their was so much confusion and many churches were formed trying to find what Jesus Christ taught, but they didn't have the authority. We believe it's important to not just go to church, but to find the true church on the earth. Our message is that this true church Jesus Christ was here to restore with the Authority given to him by God have been restored on the earth and we are looking for those who are ready to hear and except this message that is there is a living prophet on the earth today that has the authority from God. Will you be interested in this message?" he said ...."....ugh....yea...ok"..... SO COOL! I never say the words "true church" ever usually because it ruffles feathers, that's how I know came out of my mouth was the spirit.....we walked away and I tried REALLY hard not to jump up and down, because I could feel it...."did you feel that," I said...."OH YEAH" my comp said as we walked away. We have the 1st lesson with him Wednesday! At 7pm.... :) he has 3 kids 20, 18 16 girl and 2 boys.

MIRACLES!!!

We are working incredibly hard to reach our goals. Especially of doubling our baptisms by March (MY BIRTHDAY!!!) 30 to 60 YES this CAN so be DONE!!! With God Nothing is impossible....I love that.....

I would like to see how everyone is doing on their New Year goals. Mine is BEING OBEDIENT 100%....ha ha! But I'm doing GREAT, had a day of hardship, but thank goodness for repentance!! Though your sins be red as scarlet they will be as white as snow. :) Peace love and charity!!! I'm missing my family and beloved friends though!!! That’s for sure. But this helps me be happy! :) I get my gold star....then that much closer to a MANICURE!!!....Yup....I'm bribing myself to be obedient, hey you do it with kids and potty training....it's a proven way for success! :P)

Hmm.....another woman we tracted into was incredible. Lisa, she had this face of "don't you dare waste my time".....and it was my door. Well, I started sharing and with all my heart bore testimony of Joseph Smith and actually shared the 1st vision and recited it to her. I wasn't quite sure how to read her, but we had been there for at least 15 minutes at her door step and she listened like .... You have some gumption kid.....yes; I know I live with myself every day. Ha ha! At the end we gave her a chapter to read 3 Nephi 27 and bore testimony that we are here to invite her, she said "I appreciate the boldness you (looking straight into my soul) spoke with about what you believe in"....we gave her a BOM and our # and said call us... she said ." If I become more interested I'll give you a call." wow...I walked away from that door my heart bouncing and racing....she's going to call...I know it...maybe not now, but she will call!!!

Don’t give up! The gospel is true, it's the only thing that brings happiness and joy in a world that is searching, how grateful I am to now the truth that I lived with God before as his spirit daughter. And I am not just his creation but his daughter, and he loves me and wants to see me happy and progress to reach my potential, repent of my sins, be baptized by his authority by water and the fire of the Holy Ghost and then to hold on tight to the gospel and work my whole life just like Jesus Christ his son did, my brother. I know the book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ, if any of you are searching or want to know read the book. For in it you will find truth eternal! And the truth will set us free.

How happy and grateful I am to know that through the restored gospel and in the temple families can be sealed together forever! Not just till death do you part, but for all time and eternity. Wow....

I love you all with each piece of my heart!

Love you all from here to home (Heaven)
Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment