Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Letter #59

WOW!!!!! TRANSFER CALLSLSLSLSLSL@!!!!!!! :DDDDD

SWEET!!! I'm super excited, I'm probably going to be surprised, but I'm so excited. I am getting a new companion her name is Sister Taylor!!!!! Sister Layton is going to College Station!! She is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I'm super jealous for her, but alas, it is what it is!!! I'm still in Montgomery and Sister Taylor has been here once before, in fact she was here 9 months ago, she was "born" here, she started her mission here. She is excited to be here, and I am excited because we have a lot of work to do, and I can hear in her, that she is ready and I hope I'm ready.

I got SOOO SICK a few days ago! I have no idea really what was going on, I think just stress and being hard headed and not eating....hmmm yea! Ok so here's what happened. We went to the temple and the 2 nights before I probably slept a total of 6 hours. And the night before I felt like I was gunna barf, so I didn't eat anything because I also felt incredibly blotted and fat! Oh it was horrible, I'm sure you love that imagery. so I get to the temple, and do everything I can not to yuck during the session, I get up to go through and at that very moment I felt a deep sick (I can't really explain how it felt) I all of a sudden got cold sweats and felt like my body was being squeezed from the inside out, I could hardly walk, I finished and once he grabbed my hand to go through I collapsed on him. My vision went blurry and I felt like was a cold clammy Jell-O mold, that couldn't keep its shape. He asked " are you week?” ...I could hardly talk...he quickly sat me down, once I interred the celestial room all this overwhelming pain and this feeling of not having any control stopped....

....I looked pale, like a ghost a women said, I thought I looked green...it was really a little miracle for me though, how much Satan doesn't want us to be doing the right things and following our savior Jesus Christ. Especially going to the temple and doing work for those who cannot do it for themselves. What an incredible blessing it was for me to feel the, I guess calm after the storm physically. It was weird, but absolutely wonderful....

This week has been tough, but good, because I've had to rest (president's wife's orders) and try harder to actually take care of myself and start eating and stop worrying. Transfer calls have relieved a lot of stress for me. I have learned a LOT! How to be truly patient, loving, and long SUFFERING!! My poor companions. Don’t get the wrong I idea I know my companions have learned the same being companions with me...but trials are a blessing. Because God gives us trials so we can grow, I'm great full that I have more to learn and much more room to grow! what a bleak life if I thought to myself "oh I don't need this", or "I am too busy to do that calling" I've met great examples in my life of following the savior and fighting (maybe sometimes kicking and screaming) through trails, but their examples of plowing through trials keeps me going, helps me know "if they can do it, so can I"....plus I guess I am a bit competitive. ;)

Holland still didn’t' get the Holy Ghost....we're working on that!
Curtis was at a ball game this Sunday and didn't come to church.... :(

NEW ONE CAME THOUGH!!--- Lana ;she is incredible!!!

Ok, short story: I felt impressed to see her all day one day, but I ignored it, then on our way home, a car stopped in front of me, and I asked? What street does Lana live on? And lo and behold it was the street right in front of my face where the car stopped. UGH! I said, fine God, you win. (Why am I so hard headed all the time? can you answer me that one) anyway. Lana I called 6 weeks, ago, she came to church, but left because she thought she was late, she'd been ignoring us since) so I'm thinking, "ok, work your magic"...I walked up to the door and before I could get to it, she opened and she was not happy looking....but long story short, I ran up and gave her a hug (cause that's just what I do) and she came out and talked, started bawling after 45 minutes of teaching the plan of salvation and listening to how her brother was killed in a car accident and I asked "Lana, God sent us here today to you, he loves you, are you ready to hear the message that families can be together forever and take the missionary lessons?" she was stumbled for words and them said plainly..."yes".... MIRACLES!!! She came to church on Sunday too!!

WOW I love this work!!!

I love you all with all my heart, and I know the church of Jesus Christ is in working order restored on the earth once more and for the final time! I love it, we know it!! LET’S SHARE IT!!!

-Love you all from here to home!

-Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment