Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Letter #41

Hello family and friends,

I'm TRAINING THE TONGAN!!!!!!! AHAHAHAH!!! YES FOR REALL!!!! AHAHAH!!!!

Ok this week has been full of incredible miracles.... 1st mom thank you for your letter. That I hope you know was a miracle! And a sincere loving answers to me from my heavenly Father. I know that things are going to turn around because the Lord promises that if we are obedient and follow him, you will prosper in the land. And how incredible to me when I received your letter with the miraculous news of the store. My testimony of obedience has been strengthened to a knowledge and not just faith. I know my Heavenly Father keeps his promises. Thank you family and friends for your prayers I could feel them this week!

Well with Transfers here it is…. I'm staying in college Station my comp is going to Kleinwood, and I am getting the English sister that is coming in (who we believe is from Tonga :) I've been doing the Haka all week getting ready with my warrior faces! Get ready College Station 3rd ward we are getting GREENIE FIRE!!!! It’s incredible, President Hansen called me this morning for a pep talk about my commitments of being 100% and really wanting to, to please Heavenly Father and for my family and the area I'm serving to start seeing blessings! I'm so incredibly grateful! PRAY FOR MY NEW BABY!!!! (Mission lingo, gotta love and hate it, at the same time)

I feel like I've been changing so much lately. My spirit is so sensitive to things around me and the WORK IS GOING GREAT! But there’s always MORE that we can be doing. I'm learning how to give all of me, it's a hard thing to give to the Lord, but a must for him to shape you and mold you into the person he wants you to become to reach your fullest potential. and to be Happiest.... :)

Bill is incredible, we taught him 2 times and he is getting BAPTIZED!!!! He's so ready, the spirit was so incredibly strong during his lessons!

Troy we found tracting, remember him? :) Well the lesson went so AWESOME!!! The spirit was strong and I feel a little like 1/2 and 1/2 with him, there’s something interesting about him. So I'm careful and listen to the spirit as to know what he will need to continue until he gets baptized. He said he'd come to church and get baptized. pretty cool!

The area is white and ready to harvest, we just need to get out there and sharpen our sickles and get ready to harvest!!!

Katie thanks for your HUGE letter ...LOVED IT.... :)

Family thank you for your letters of encouragement and love. I read them over and over again and feel the love I have at home cheering me on and how I cheer them on everyday too!!! Know that I'm being obedient and miracles are occurring and I'm not perfect and I still need to repent but what a blessing to know when you truly repent, you are clean and the Lord remembers your sins no more. So even though mine are little tiny things that I don't mean to break, it's important to realize they are not obedient and to start again! Broken heart and contrite spirit.....what does that mean? Think about that this week!

I love you all so much, pray for SISTER FONUA she's my new Tongan Greenie.....she is going to bring FIRE POWER, and I am going to learn to lift her high and the Lord will take her higher. I will learn to be happy for her successes and to fight for right together!!! I love you all so much!

I get to go to Houston Tuesday till Thursday and go to the temple Wednesday at 10am with my new greenie!!! so pumped!!! EXPECT MIRACLES.....WHEN OBEDIANC IS A QUEST!!!!! :)

Love you from here to Heaven!
-Love you,
Sister Judkins



Daddy,

You’re so strong and you have such incredible abilities! Dad! I'm so happy to see different traits and talents that I'm working on that you and mom have passed on to me. I'm so happy that you and mom NEVER GIVE UP!!! That's something that I have a double dose of, you and mom no matter what NEVER give up, and I really don't think it's in our vocabulary. Dad I want you to listen to something and have mom and the kids listen to it, this is to all the mission presidents, but I want you to know that this is my mission in a nutshell.

go to You-tube watch this movie:
"Missionary Work and the Atonement"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXcNosn50g

This is why I'm here, daddy, mom, family....These feelings are real, I have felt them, when my body begs for rest.....when I am rejected and spit upon, I remember there was someone a lot greater.........a lot BETTER.....

This is what keeps me going in times where I can't do it alone....I think that this will touch you dad like it did me....bringing tears to my eyes that I couldn't stop the flow of. I love you dad and know I am being obedient!!! Thank you for encouraging me, now I know this will encourage you dad! Let the spirit guide your thoughts and decisions as you have always taught me to do!

I love you,
Your daughter that misses you dearly,
Sister Janna Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment