Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Letter #49

WOW!

I love my mission. This week I have been diving into the scriptures and PMG and wow! the gospel is true, and it makes sense! I love it!

Well I have been really into preparation also, physical, spiritual and mentally! FOOD STORAGE and preparation for uncertain times. It's time now to be prepared. We had an "expanded pantry" class held at the church on sat and guess what!!! There were 15 members of the church there! Out of the STAKE!!! But you know there were 71 non-members there. WOW! It that's not a wake up call, I don't know what is. Where are the latter-day saints when our leaders have said for over 100 years to BE PREPARED! And we only had 15 to represent what the prophets have taught. Wow! Walking into that meeting I felt overwhelmed with this heavy weight of all these non-members that are trying to understand what to do during these scary economic times. They need what we have and we let 15 members including 2 missionaries and the teachers represent the spirit that we carry with the one true church on the earth. WOW!!

It really woke me up, as a missionary we are trying to prepare people for baptism and living their life to endure to the end. But wow! this has really changed my thought process, our prophets warned us over 100 years ago of these economic times, and maybe that’s why we are "kind of" prepared with our 1 year food storage etc. but really we were warned early, now the rest of the world, our brothers and sisters are rushing to get prepared But why aren't we sharing what we know of canning, and food storage, how to cook with it, water supply, and for those people who know how to prepared themselves, this is a time were non members are hungering for knowledge to prepare themselves, we have it! We’ve been warned, prepared and taught. we need to teach all who will learn: how to can; meats, chilies, jelly's, snacks, potatoes, beans, rice, etc. how to cook and rotate your expanded pantry, and not spend all this money and let it all rot and go bad! We need to be prepared and use these last days of uncertain times to teach and invite our friends and family that want to know and many that aren't members into our homes and while they are learning they will feel the spirit in our homes and they will want to know what the spirit is that they feel in your home. Let’s not keep it in, let’s share this incredible knowledge of the restored gospel that we have a prophet today, living and living scripture! INCREDIBLE!!

This has really been weighed heavy on my mind lately. Mom when I get home, I want to learn everything from you!!! I've been learning a lot here and the spirit has been strong. This is the time, you won’t see me UN prepared, and everyone that knows me, will have the opportunity to learn everything I know to be truly prepared for these times.

Plus you SAVE MONEY doing an expanded pantry;

1. BUY when ON SALE (in bulk)
2. Rotate your expanded pantry to your regular pantry (eat out of it)
3. Can your foods you bought on sale and rotate food

So when the grocery prices go way up (like now and soon to be) you have meats and foods from 1 or 2 years ago that is cooked and still good, eat out of it. Then when prices go down and on sale, you buy again, can and replenish your expanded pantry!

You save money! And are following the prophet! I believe the prophets words, I know we have a prophet on the earth today and he has just as all other prophets been called of God to do 3 things:

1. Keep the purity of the gospel. (Which they receive for all the earth through revelation just as all prophets of old).
2. Authorize Ordinances like baptism and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost through the priesthood authority which they hold and have a direct line of authority given to them through Jesus Christ; Eph 4. (We have this again through the young boy that Jesus Christ used to restore all his truth and authority for the last time Jacob 5 last 2 verses.
3. Conferring the Priesthood authority which they hold on all those that are worthy and will follow Jesus Christ and his True and pure gospel.

NO MORE CONFUSION!!!

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only church that has the fullness of Jesus Christ's teachings of how we can return to live with our families forever with God our literal father. I know this is our message we share, and there are millions right now ready to receive the spirit and want to know what we know. And our time is valuable so let us truly use it with value!

I love you miss you!

This week has been AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE LETTERS MOM and BEST FRIEND!!! : D big smile!!!

Love you all from here to home!

-sister JUDKINS!!!! aHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY MISSION!!! IT"S THE BEST!!!



listen to this:
you-tube: We Believe, Kenneth Cope, EFY Music (LDS Mormon Church Welfare System)


No comments:

Post a Comment