Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter # 48

Thank you!

I love getting letters and packages and movies from my family and Friends!!! Thank you so much!

Dad! You know what I'm thinking....please be careful...I've been struggling with anxiety out here and well, it's been tough at times. This week especially. I've been feeling weird, sad, like something is coming. The calm before the storm is the only way I can explain it. But the work is going forward. The sun is shinning and we've been biking like crazy!

Last week we embarked on a 17+ Mile bike ride to a less actives house for a lesson, and wow! We haven't fully recovered because we continue to bike every day! Ha!!! It was really fun. And sad. We saw a dead dog on the side of the road. Then kept knocking into people that well....let’s just say they were not interested and they live out in the country for a reason! :D It was really great! I stopped my comp and I and we sat on an old liqueur/gas station and I bought us a fudge sickle and waters. mmmm....that was all worth it! A banana chocolate fudge sickle!! The Lord knows us!

We are working hard in finding those that are ready to follow through with their feelings. miracles upon miracles are here on my mission! I love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!! I saw all the kiddos and I miss them. their so cute. John HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! daddy!!! Yours is next!!! I hope you and mom go to the beach and enjoy the green of Oregon for me, because I miss it!!! you don't know how good you got it, till it's gone!!!

Ok, dad and mom! I want you to do something for me for my birthday! and then report back to me ok!!....are you sitting!? ok....I want you to relax and dad it's time for your lushes’ locks (hair) to get cut again and let them wash and massage your head and enjoy. Mom you look SO amazing (skinny girl, I am going to have to work out with you, you need to help me lose my extra 14 pounds) you and dad are both looking great so skinny your clothes are getting too big for you two beautiful people!! :) Mom I want you to spend any money you were going to on me for my birthday in packages and buy yourself 1 new outfit that you feel as beautiful as you look! so you and dad with your new dews and threads can then for my birthday present go to the beach or enjoy yourselves and then end it with the incredible inspiration that the Lord sees fit to help you two incredible children of God listen to as you end your night with a session in the temple, which I so dearly miss and love....NOW I"M REALLY SERIOUS!...I would send you money, but I don' have any. But I know that this is so much more important to me than a birthday package!

Dad and mom, I know that this is important. mom and dad I wont ask how everything is; I think I've been feeling it out here. I can't tell you how important it is to take a step back and breath..." be still and know that I am God..." for my birthday I want pictures of your day and a letter sharing why Heavenly Father wants us to be still and take time to heal our whole self!

I can't tell you enough how much it helps when I know that I take care of myself not to be selfish, but to heal and make myself whole again, so that the Lord can truly use me more. Otherwise, I'm never whole, and God only gets half of me. and that's not what he wants! Don't let Satan make us feel guilty when we take time to breath, be still and know that our Heavenly Father wants us to be happy, and if we're not we need to be still and listen and when we receive promptings, ACT!

Acting on spiritual promptings is one thing I will NEVER delay on. my life might feel like mine, but it is truly a tool that belongs to my Heavenly father to further his kingdom on the earth! And he needs me to be happy and healthy, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! I speak by way of a prayer when I say take care of you. it's important, you’re precious; treat yourself how you might treat Christ if he were here. Do unto others as you would have done unto you. I dare say do unto yourself as you would do unto others. Moms and dads have it so hard sometimes, kids, newly weds, new parents, older parents, teens, each of us have it hard, don't try and make it harder for anyone else, thinking that your life is so much more tough than anthers.

John and Joe, Julie and Jed. I need you to know how much I love you. how much I appreciate you. and how I grieve with you when you are sad, or hurting. I want you to know that you are each sons and daughter of God. He loves you, he holds you when you hurt through those he sends to you! I know you and I are suppose to be brothers and sister as well and Tasha, and Josh squash, and Jac and Jill. We are meant to be family. We stick together. Even through hitting john in the eye with a ho and Jac ripping him out of the whole I buried him in and mom running outside with a towel on and me screaming while John is crying blood and Joe gets his arm pit stuck in a tree!! this is WHO WE ARE! I promise that no matter what to each of you. I am going to be there for you. my older siblings and my younger ones. I will all ways be there when ever you need or don't need anything. this is something I have learned. none of us are perfect. yes we have each made mistakes. Mom and dad included. none of us are perfect! so why do we hold each other to such high standards of being perfect sometimes!? we are all in this together "pull it together we can work it out". Satan tries hard to tare the one thing that each of us hold so dear to our hearts....you know what that is? each other....we are powerful! when we are one united in heart and mind. let our goal be one, let our hearts and minds be centered.

Is our main goal in life this? that we as an entire family (sis and bro in-laws included) be forever worthy to go to the temple together?!

If not, why would anything else in the whole entire world even matter?

I pray for each of you. I love each of you. I miss hearing from you! but family we need to pull together especially for mom and dad's sake! they took care of us all these years. now it's our turn. we need to look after them, lift them up, build them up, be the loving arms that they so tenderly wrapped around us when we were hurting, or overstressed. It's our turn. why don't we show just how much power a family like ours has when we truly pull together.

I bare my testimony that families CAN be together forever, the way for that to happen is the temple. we are living in the latter-days, I know we have a Prophet on the earth today, he lives, and the true gospel has been restored in its fullness. Heavenly Father Loves us and he wants us to love those around us, let us not forget those most dear to us which are our family. hold them close, reach for each other in times of need, swallow our pride, start over if need be. I know Jesus Christ suffered for us so that we wouldn't have to. why should our loved ones suffer with grudges and pride when our elder brother all ready has paid that price. was it not good enough the 1st time? I hope our pride will quickly melt away and our family become truly bonded like liquid gold, is my humble prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

-Love a humbled servant of God

-Sister Judkins

From here to home

No comments:

Post a Comment