Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter #53

President Hansen,

Wow....I prayed to Heavenly Father to help me except his will, I feel like I'm cutting my arm off (as Elder Oaks said). When I found out I was being transferred to Montgomery, my heart remembered the feelings I felt when I was tolled to leave Tomball and come to College Station. My heart truly is swollen. It feels different though, because it was the members I was sad to leave in Tomball, but here in College Station...it's the WORK...our investigators...Less actives...the foundation and FIRE we've worked so hard to build together with the new 3rd ward...it does hurt....But, It's God's Plan,....not mine....he doesn’t need me here anymore.

1. Gary accepted baptism. We set the date tonight. He’s been reading, praying & ATTENDING CHURCH and GEN. Conference!

2. Byron also accepted baptism. And we...well sis Fonua will have a church tour w/ him Wednesday and set the date. (He’s praying for a date).
(I truly feel a brother ship with these our investigators...I feel such an anxiety and love for them to continue to feel God's love)

And so many families that are potential investigators. I KNOW sister Fonua and sister Pincock WILL SEE success! It pains me only because I will not be here to see...But I guess that's how Christ must feel, he worked so hard to build the world to hear the message he brought, they beat him, cast him out, scourged him, and crucified him and he must have been sad...but at the same time, he must have felt peace in his Heavenly Father's Merciful plan...which is not for us to be sad....but happy....

I know that if I'm supposed to be in Montgomery, My Heavenly Father will show me true happiness, because here I found how to be truly happy in the missionary work and being obedient so God will work his mighty miracles through me.

"I will put my trust in thee forever..."

-Thank you President Hansen, for all you do, for staying worthy and in tune to Heavenly Father and thank you for all the work and sacrifice you and your beautiful wife do for your missionaries. I do love and appreciate you and Sister Hansen.

I feel there is a lot of work I’m going to need to learn and do...not sure what exactly is ahead, but I'll be there. Strong and obedient.

-Love, Sister Judkins

------------------------------------------------------------ (thought I'd share my letter to pres. too!)

FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!

Rise..... :( ....wow....oh how my heart aches. I'm so sad to hear that, I wish I could be there and serve them with whatever I had. My heart reaches out to them...I will always keep them in my prayers. how grateful we are to know that families are FOREVER....I have a family here on earth, they ARE so good to me....I want to spend my life with them through all eternity....when Jan died, I remembered how hurt we all were and crying, not so much angry, but just sad. Because we love him so much. Kind of like when we leave Heaven maybe...

...."I'll miss you, don't forget Father's plan, I’ll find you....don't let go..." I can imagine ourselves saying this to each other before we leave, and tears filling our eyes with such love and unselfish compassion that we just wanted to be together, but we understood that we learned all we could in that stage and had to separate from our Father and our Former life in Heaven, and come to earth....and suffer....repent...then remember the love God always shows to us in our hearts and minds. Through the Holy Ghost, "you may know the truth of all things." ....so he whispers during our humblest times of our trials "don't doubt, don't fear, he hath descended below all things..."

"Art thou greater than he"

I know God lives, he loves us. Mom, dad, family. friends....hold fast to truth....if you know that God has called yet again in this final Generation a living prophet and that through Joseph Smith an ancient record was translated by the power of God and we have and know it has the book of Mormon, a 2nd testimony of the 1st and a sure witness that the Heavens are opened again and that God STILL SPEAKS to his SERVANTS the PROPHETS!!

I love you, I pray for you....I thank you for staying strong. If you know this DO IT...if you don't know it, then ASK GOD WITH A SINCERE HEART!!!

-Love you, Sister Judkins
From here to Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment