Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Letter #55

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow! Thank you so much Joe, mom and dad, and Katie. Daddy you gots fake teeth like me now!! :D we match...sorry I'm not there to glue yours back together like you glued mine back together so I could keep boogie-boarding!!! Which by the way there is a HUGE lake HERE!!!?? And oh man it makes me SOSOSOSOSOSOSO HOMESICK for the BOAT!!!! If I had a wish I wish we could go boating or to the beach the day I get back home!!! With my family!!! Thank you for your encouragement ya'll! I miss you...but not enough to come home now....in fact I don't really want to go home.... it's truly going to break my heart to leave! I've grown so attached the people and who I've become and the power of God as a missionary that I get to see every day! It’s truly a miracle and a blessing.

MONTGOMERY IS ON FIRE!!!!

1. Holland Ferguson is getting baptized May 7th, 2011 she cried during the 1st vision and said, "I'm just so sad that we stopped going to church. We are meeting with her 2 times a week with members. She and her dad came to church this Sunday!

We had 4 investigators attend church this past Sunday!!! :D CRAZY AWESOME!!!

1. Holland Ferguson -14- part member family BATISM MAY 7th!

2. Curtis -15- Member referral- Eaton’s- who we taught last night and he said he's be baptized when he prays to know it's true. We tolled him when he gets his answer to think about May 7th, because Holland is getting baptized too.

3. Carrie - 47- old time inv. smokes Wow issues, etc. but she came and is making progress slowly. Working on a B-date with her.

4. Justice-12- Is a member referral from the Houston’s- he came to church and we talked with him Sunday and invited him to take the missionary lessons. His mom is a member inactive. He wants to learn more, we are letting the members do A LOT of the missionary work.

OUR MEMBERS ARE INCREDIBLE and they have such FIRE!!!!

5. Marissa- 33- Member Referral from Jones Family. Last night, she truly wants to know, golden!!!! LOVED IT. Asked her to be baptized when she knows it's true, she said yes! SO GREAT....she has a 12 year old boy that we encouraged her if she would like him to be taught with her the lessons. She said she's pray about it!!! 2 kids, 3 step kids.

6. Terry Matter-48- she is a Member Referral from the Jones family. We taught her she loved it, but didn't attend church this Sunday. We teach her this wed. With another member to strengthen her fellowship and we are going to challenge her to be baptized on May 7th as well.

7. Andrea, Skylar, are Potentials we have been working with, part member and Andrea we talked to about taking the lessons and she said yes. "I would never have done this, my family would think this is crazy"....I asked her "then why are willing to take lessons from us?" ...she said "I don't know, I just feel good about it. I want to know." her g-ma is a recently re-activated member after 40 years of not going out of respect for her husband. Andrea is married with 1 boy. She is 23.

OUR GOAL: BAPTISMS: MAY 7th -WATERS OF MORMON IN MONTGOMERY!!!!

1. Holland-14
2. Curtis-15
3. Skylar-12
4. Terry-47
5. Marissa-33

Then have a big BBQ and the whole ward show up to support and love their new members. It’s INCREDIBLE!!!!

I love love love love being a missionary. My companion and I are ASESOME WORKING HARD....yes its tough and stuff happens. But nothing will stop the work from progressing!!! NOTHING.....I love being obedient and working hard and I love how incredible the lord works through his children and how this Montgomery ward is seeing just what it can be like when member missionary work are working in unison and harmonies POWER for God’s WORK!!!!

I love you my family, thank you for all you do for me, keep sending letters for the final performance!!! "Stand still and see the hand and power of GOD!"

Love you from here to heaven

I do feel your prayers for me, thank you! I hope you feel mine for you my dear family and friends!

-Sister Judkins



No comments:

Post a Comment