Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Letter # 54

Oh BOY!!!!

I'm in MONTGOMERY NOW!!!! WOW!!! For real, it's SUPER hard to leave my areas I've been in. I am so grateful to have served in CS 3rd ward. They are incredible and I know that Heavenly Father works in HIS ways and HIS time, not ours. That’s for sure.

My new companion is Sister Layton, she has been our 9 months and started the transfer going through a very difficult time, I've had to be VERY loving, caring and patient with her and truly learn how to listen to the spirit and keep working at a pace wear she and I can work hard together, it seams I move quite fast. Esp. now that I'm in a new ward it's crazy...the ward is like it was starving for missionary work, and yesterday I felt as if they were ready to feast upon the missionaries and do whatever they can to be involved and help with the progression of the work.....they gave 7 member referrals, which is more than I've gotten my whole mission in one week.

there is so much work and SO MANY LESS ACTIVES....we are working with many, and praying that inspiration is received for them to have to opportunities to have callings, so they feel that they are not only wanted, but needed. And then their testimonies will grow. I have NEVER been so focused and determined in the work as I am now. I am so grateful for College Station because that's where I learned and was humbled (multiple times over +) and truly saw the vision of who I am and where I want to go as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. INCREDIBLE! I love this work with all my being. And aint nothing going to hold me back!!!

Distractions have been coming more and more and I've realized that Satan knows that I've seen the vision, and he doesn't want me to follow through to build Heavenly Father's Kingdom. I know this church is true, for those of you that are praying to know it's true, and have received the answer, don't let Satan distract you from the feelings of peace, love, long suffering....these are fruits of the spirit, Galations 5:22 and His job is to testify of truth. For those who are fighting against others who have prayed and know it's true, hit your knees, plead with your father...."Father, have you restored the fullness of the truth through the young boy Joseph? And is Thomas S. Monson a true prophet, called of God to receive revelation not just for the Mormons, but for the entire world?"

James 1:5 "If any of you lack Wisdom....let him ask of God....but let him ask in faith, nothing wavering and it shall be given him".

Moroni 10:3-5 "and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, having faith in Christ with real intent, he will manifest it unto you, by the power of the holy ghost, and by the power of the holy ghost, ye may know the truth of all things"....

I testify with all the power I hold as a daughter of God and a set apart servant of the Lord that the same church Christ organized during his ministry was lost after his death, debated and changed by men, but through a seed of faith and a heart felt prayer the fullness of the gospel was restored to the earth. we have a living prophet, he and every worthy man baptized in the church are eligible to hold the same priesthood John the Baptist held (which was restored by John himself as a resurrected being) which gives us the authority to baptize, and we also have the higher priesthood ; Melchizedek (which was restored by the laying on of hands as was the aronic form John the Baptist as resurrected beings) which Jesus Christ gave his apostles but which both priesthoods were taken off the earth because of the wickedness.

It was this "the authority and power" (which is the priesthood; the power to act in God's name) that the true church of Jesus Christ HAS TO HAVE to perform all the saving ordinances and to organize His church. I know this church is true. I encourage "all that are weak and heavy laden to come unto Christ and learn of me, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light....and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Luke 11:28-31

I love the savior; it is by him we shall have eternal life and exaltation with him and our Father and mother in Heaven and my Family forever! And that is the true message.... God has a plan for families to be together forever...why does Satan work so hard to destroy people’s lives when they find it? Because he knows it's TRUE....and the only way to find fullness of joy in this life and exaltation and fullness of joy with our families in the life after. And he will NEVER HAVE IT....and he wants us to be miserable like unto himself, let us not forget who the "father of all lies is".

-I love my savior, I love each of you, and all of my siblings, I love my father in heaven, I love all ya'll that work at OFW and know that I am praying for each of you in, and that your prayers and heart aches will be answered as you pray every day and read the words of the prophets every day and go to church!!! I love you my friends. I hope you know how much your Heavenly Father loves you...it's overwhelming the love he has for us.
Love you

From here to Heaven

Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment