Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Letter #56

FAMILY AND FRIENDS.... I LOVE YOU!!!...happy Easter!

2 BAPTISMS on MAY 7th!!!

1. Holland Ferguson-14
2. Curtis petty-15

We are working on
1. Skyler-12
2. Terri 47
3. Marissa -33
4. Carrie -47

And others. We met a new family less active and part member that moved it. Jewel (husband) and Casey (wife is not a member) they have 2 young boys and we were told by the elders about them and went and visited them, they are really cool, they both agreed to taking the missionary discussions to learn more about the church. Then after prayer I took the boys out back and blew bubbles with them, because they were so good during the prayer.

The area is ON FIRE...the ward members are AWESOME! They keep giving referrals and wanting to do everything they can to help the work go forth! It’s really incredible how awesome it is!!!!

We made a wall to organize all the people we have to teach and the people we need to report back to the ward about. Each investigator and less active and PM has a paper and tack that gets tacked to the wall under "progressing" or "baptism date" etc....
LIFE IS GOOD AS A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH....FIGHTING FOR TRUTH!!!!

Thank you mom for my Easter package....I loved it!!! You are awesome!!! I love the bread!!!! Maybe again!?? :) Sometime? Maybe!??? And the cookies are delicious; I haven't had time to make them yet!!!! But I am drilling right now, because I want some...and that letter mom!/...thank you....I keep it in my journal because I need to always read it!

My companion has been doing better. Yesterday she said "I actually felt like today I would be ok if I didn't get (Emergency) transferred"....that is great!!! Each day I am continually trying hard learning sincere love and patience! I know that God knows what he is doing!? I love my mission, can I say that enough!!! Every second of it! I wish every one really knew just HOW INCREDIBLE a mission is and how I know that I am so far ahead of where I would be if I wouldn't have come on a mission!

I know that my future family and my future are so much brighter because I served a mission and learned all these and more things God wants me to learn and chisel out of me. I still can't spell, but oh man I can't tell you what I have learned and am still learning.

Yesterday in our ward missionary correlation the 1st counselor said "oh you didn't hear, we extended your mission 1 year!" ha ha! But it was at that moment that I felt, wow!?....I don't want to go! Thank GOODNESS I"M HERE FOR A LONG TIME!

WE BELIEVE!

I love getting letters. I am going to try really hard to get letters back to you these next few weeks, it's been really crazy....but your letters really are SO encouraging and lift my spirits! I appreciate them so much! Thank you so much! I love you all so much!

The gospel is true! "Oh be wise, what more can I say".... Jacob 7

I love you all from here to Heaven...


Mom please tell the Whitaker family how much I love them, and I wish I could be there and be there to hold and help and just be there with them. Risa is truly an incredible daughter of God. She will be missed for this short time, but she will not be forgotten! We will be fighting for truth here, and she will fight for those that don't know the truth!!! I love you!

With all my heart -Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment