Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Letter # 33

2710 Longmire Dr Apt #204
College Station, TX
77845

Hello..........

WOW!!!.............

THE WARD SPLIT Sunday!!!
This was so hard for the ward of 500 members to split and have the faith to follow the priesthood leadership of furthering the kingdom of God on the earth, there were many tears and friends holding each other as they sobbed. The fellowship that I've felt in this ward has been tremendous! And I felt like a little piece of me was being taken too, it's incredible how much love you can have for people in such a short amount of time. And how the lord takes each of those moments and teaches us with those special people. I love the lord, isn't he amazing...yes he is and he's also our father so doesn't that make us amazing also!? YES! It does. We will do whatever the lord wants. The split was hard, but the spirit strengthens those who need it. I KNOW miracles will happen in the coming up months.

1. Hau Kayo Lee baptism Nov 20th....

2. Jackie baptism Nov 27th. She called today and said that her grandparents are taking the lessons also!!! WOW!!!! Amazing!! Her parents said that they are going to support her and come to her baptism!! YA! Great joy! She is doing well,

3. Hao and Yao want to get baptized at Christmas! We took a member with us that spoke Chinese, and taught the plan and that went over AWESOME!!! They are together now with the decision to be baptized! This is HUGE!!!

4. AMY!!!.....WOW! This is an incredible daughter of God. And the love Heavenly father has for her I can feel so strongly each time I'm with her. She was ex-communicated 10 years ago, she felt great anger and judgment from members of the church for years and every time she saw missionaries she would bolt out the door! She picked us up for dinner on Friday and "I just felt comfortable with you" she said. And explained that she wants to be with her family and come back to church! WOW! She is so special. We had our 1st lesson the next night and have the 2nd tonight! She said she wants to take the lessons 1st and then pray to take the steps she needs to take!!! When I 1st saw her I was overcome with a power from heaven as to how special this lost lamb is to our Heavenly father.

5. Bill is Amy's sister-in-laws ex-husband (did you get that) well he just tolled Amy’s sister in-law that he wants to have the happiness he sees in their family and he tolled them he wanted to take the discussions also! WOW! Haven’t met with him yet!! Hoping to follow up tonight!

Things are really happening....the split in the ward was tough, but God knows the way to be happy! True Happiness eternal happiness!

Sister Cramer and I are good, we are working hard to organize and prioritize and follow up and only be led by the spirit, and follow its whispers. We know we are protected when we follow the spirit! this week we took Jackie with us to contact 2 referrals we had gotten from a member and as we were driving out, the spirit whispered to me "no, it's the wrong time....leave" we were parked in front of the house and it was dark (out in the boonies) I said we need to pray and ask if we should be at this house 1st. we prayed and I felt sister Cramer was to get the answer.( she has a hard time recognizing what the spirit tells her and when it's the spirit or just her. its something she has grown so much since I've known her). "I think we're supposed to go the other house"....Jackie said "me too, I felt like the moment I turned on this street." WOW! Then we went to the other house and felt we were not supposed to go to them either. We called that a recognizing the spirit 101 test for Jackie (being an almost new member) and for us too. It was cool. Because the next week we were invited to Leadership Council with President and the other leaders of the mission, and were taught to "drop everything" when you get a referral, treat it like gold. So the next week we followed the spirit and tried those contacts again and with each house (after multiple tries) we actually caught both families outside when we dropped by. And one of the families is interested. WOW! God's children are so important and he loves them!

I feel peace, I know the work we do is God's and as long as our feet keep moving miracles will happen! Mountains will move, lost lambs will hear their saviors’ voice and know that they DO belong with him. Oh how I know this is true! It's the trials that build us to heights we can't see!

I have seen on my mission that the Lord doesn't think that I'm perfect!???....WHAT....really? ....why not....you may ask because I know you are all just shocked...sister Judkins isn't perfect NOOO! How will you sleep tonight!ha very funny! No but really on my mission I have faced major trial and trial of things that I need to be purged and hammered out in. and wow!! Do I feel the bruises of being hammered out physically and spiritually!

after receiving the exciting news about Amy we were riding out bikes home and I was talking on the phone and riding my bike in the dark all at the same time ......pause for affect.....I proceeded to tell this to my trainer who I was one the phone with saying, and I quote: "hey guess what, I'm riding my bike and talking on the phone at the same ---HAHAHAHHAHAH".....well I hit a curb hard and flipped over my bike, threw the phone with my trainer talking on it the bike flipped over me, I smashed my helmet (on my head) into the concrete and I did the tango with the bike landing on my side the bike smashing on my already bruised body! :( OUCH....I reached for the phone and hung it up quickly and with out any other impulse started laughing hysterically!!! I creaked all the way home with my tweaked bike, sister Cramer said "hey you must be lucky, you sound like a cricket!" ha ha!! We laughed and I hurt!!!

I am now bruised everywhere! I will send pictures!!! It’s not THAT bad!!...but it has been fun to watch my bruises go from red, to purple to green to yellow to UGHGH....gross....Hilarious I know!!!

Mom, I haven’t gotten the package yet!!??? I hope I gave you the right address!

2710 Longmire Dr Apt #204
College Station, TX
77845

Ok, will fun week! I love you all and miss you so much! I can't wait for Christmas when I get to be serving and how wonderfully humbled I will imagine it will be!! WHAT A BLESSING!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

p.s. guess what....I get to talk to you in less then 40 days!!! :) love you!

-Sister Judkins
The work goes on in Collage Station 1st and the new 3rd ward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment