Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Letter #35

November 29, 2010

2701 Longmire Dr
Pepper Tree Apt. #204
College Station, TX
77845

Dear Family and Friends,

I love Christmas TIME!!!!! Did I tell you that!? How I love the music and the wonderful people that are all more joyful that put Christmas lights up and play great songs and sing....I find myself singing on my bike as I'm running out of breath ...but I just can't help it I LOVE this season!!! The time our savior was born....even though it was really April 6th....(thank you seminary) loll!....I love thinking of Jesus Christ and his mother and father that loved him so dearly just like our Heavenly Parents love each of us so dearly that they would do anything for us. What a thought. Do you know our Heavenly Parents would do anything for us if they could? Too bad it's all contingent on our obedience.... :)

OK....Jackie is now an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :) She was baptized Saturday and saw many miracles her father and mother came along with other non-lds friends and her father was red eyed and bawling the whole time. He told her "I don't want to talk about it right now" I sure he was feeling something he never felt before. HOW INCREDIBLE!!! She loves having the Holy Ghost with her always now.

Hao and Yao have accepted a baptism date for GET this DEC 25th CHRISTMAS!!!!! (We are having a white Christmas in Texas :) I'm so excited for them, it's also their anniversary!! They are so excited too!! We had our last lesson on restoration and prophets now and their importance. And the authority. Jessica speaks Chinese and came with us!!! WOW!!! They are so SOLID....

GREAT NEWS....Joseph Choka remember from 6 weeks ago, well we finally have been getting back in with him and he is incredible?....He's been seeing visions of our faces (me and my companion) and said "I know God has a message for me, and I know that you two are the one that are going to tell me"....WOW!!! We went over with a member to give him a blessing and the lesson went incredible about how to feel the spirit. "I feel a great energy within me when I think of the book of Mormon and Joseph Smith and all that you have said to me....I love when you come....I'm so excited".....HE IS AWESOME!!!! And guess what!! He’s accepted a baptism date for Jan 15th. It’s going to be a good ride, but he knows the lord is guiding him.

The ward splitting has been hard, we now have the biggest area (and are still on bikes) ha!!! Oh man it takes 45 minutes one way not even to get 1/3 into our area. It’s huge. I'm asking President to let us be 1/2 bike 1/2 car. Not sure how that will go, but I'm hoping....

WE STILL HAVE BED BUGS>......AHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!!!.....I got bit all on my legs and mom I need sun-rider!!! PLESASEEEE!!!! It’s killing me....I can't find my other bottle; I used it all the time it was almost gone. Could you please send some more. I HATE BUGSSS.....when I'm sleeping at night I think of all these little red nasty tiny nastiest sucking my blood and ehehhehe!!! ; I pray every night for the bed bugs to DIE!!! didn't get bit last night....at least I don't think I did, maybe I did and don't know it yet.

Loving our Christmas lights in my room. I wish I had candles to burn mmmm...well the work is incredible.....it's going to be a HUGE challenge with this new area so lots of prayers and support from home will be like magical strength to me ;) lol. my companion and I have been having struggles...she hates talking and I love it... you would think that would be perfect, but all those of you who serve mission can feel my pain I'm sure. .... My voice has almost gone out 3 times. I told her she gets to teach and I'll stay quiet this week!! ha!!! No but really any advice...? It's really putting a strain on our relationship and our will to keep going.... and wow do we have a lot to keep going for and do!!!

Well I love you all and miss you....please sent more letters it's hard out here!!! I love you so much and all that you do for me!!! it's almost the best month of the whole year let’s make it count!!! Pray for missionary experiences!!!

love you,

from here to Heaven (home)

Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment