Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Letter #45

HELLO!!!

Hellooooo I love it!!!!! Wonderful!!! Ok funny things happen this week!!! Hmm...

1. So my companion and I made a pit stop after tracting at Sonic and all of a sudden, Jared came up and said, "hey I knew I knew you girls"...he sat and ate lunch with us and we taught the restoration to him!! It was so cool because the Lord puts us in the very place he wants us to be to teach his children! He also was at a FHE with a family in the ward. He’s catholic and he was so excited that Jesus Christ came to America and we gave him and Book of Mormon and testified how he could know that it was truthfully a second account and testimony of what Jesus Christ taught during his life...nothing wavering. It was an eye opener to me too. What an experience. He’s single and so we will turn him over to the elders when he has his 2nd lesson.

2. We are working with Jasmine 15, Stone 10 and their mom right now. We had the 1st lesson, but they are supposedly moving out of our ward boundaries!!! :( ....but as of right now we are building so that if they do move wards, that the elders will have a great foundation to build upon and this family will be working together to get baptized and go to the temple. Our hopes are high for this little precious family!

3. We are working really hard with Less Actives right now. Shelton’s are incredible. I met them in Katy my 1st area, and this family is the Green's kids. And BJ incredible women in fact weird thing happened. Evan light-foot worked with BJ, 3 years ago and she has scriptures with his name in them...Evan was in singles ward with me. She was like "what?!" She and I get along really well; she loves my companion and I. just are working hard to build this area so that whoever comes after, will be able to reap the benefits of the building.

4. Sister Fonua and I are doing great!!! We love each other and are working hard to not "cut each other". She loves to work hard and together we will see success with the spirit. I love her example of work hard, plan hourly and always do better. I am having her take the lead this week, so that as a new missionary she can put to action all the incredible ideas she has, and I will just be here to help if she wants it. It's been working really well, she's in charge of starting planning, daily, weekly, nightly, lessons, tracting, pretty much she's the trainer! This way she doesn't feel held back and she feels like she can speak up, and I'm learning to bite my tongue and hold tight to the Lord and the reason we're hear, and not get offended where offense is not meant to be given. Miracles are going to proceed through this, she is growing quickly because I'm holder her to the same standards as she is holding me at, and although it's tough she is learning and feeling less intimidated...she's a great missionary and loves the work and just wants to please Heavenly Father.

5. Oh Sister Fonua and I got into a water fight the other day too, because I was deep in thought with a Less Active that I've been working with for a long time. And she felt I needed to "cool off"....we screamed and sprayed and had fun! Almost as great as Sister Davis and I...but not even as close....we don’t' have a spray gun! Ha! Oh boy....

6. I love you family! I've been thinking about my 3 month plan for when I get home...it's interesting...I love you all with all of who I am and I hope that you are all and each doing well, I can't wait to see you soon and get letters from you. Mom and dad thanks for everything.

I love you all long time....
From here to heaven,
Sister Janna Judkins


No comments:

Post a Comment