Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Letter #64

Hello friends and family!

Wow! I have been sick all week! It’s been the longest week of my life. But thank goodness I'm NOT BEING TRANSFERRED!!! I'm staying in Montgomery for the 7 week transfer!!!! So this transfer we are getting a new mission president and we are going to Miss President Hansen and Sister Hansen, but the work will go on! They have been great leaders in the mission!

Well this week, other than getting in trouble and being sick and feeling really weighed down feeling like something is going to happen!!! MIRACLES HAVE ALSO HAPPENED!!!

1. Curtis is getting baptized this Wednesday!!!! The 22nd!!! YEAHOO!!! So exciting he's doing great and we are so excited for him, he's so ready! He wants to serve a mission too!

2. Marisa and Jac are doing great! But they didn't come to church yesterday :( so sad! but Marisa called the other day and took care of us this past week with me being sick and all, and she said that she'd been praying how to bring up the fact that Bubba (her boyfriend/husband but not married) need to be married to live together for her to be baptized!!! And the day we went to the temple her 4 year old daughter Malorie said "dad, will you say prayers with us in the night time and the morning?" and he said yes. And he asked "well when you are going to get baptized?" she said, "I can't..." "why" he said "because we need to be married for me to be baptized"... he said "ok, well lets take care of the stuff these next 2 months and then we'll get married".... she was so excited to tell us, because before she just didn't know how it was going to get brought up, and well, through the mouth of babes!!! What a miracle!!! YEAHAHAH!!! Keep her in your prayers.

3. Harlie and trace and lexis and misty... Harlie is less active and 14 years old, we've tried to get in with her for a while, and her mom has not had good experiences with the last sisters, but the lord has blessed that it worked this time. We are meeting with her once a week and teaching the lessons!!! We want to teach trace (8) not a member and then hopefully get them all to church! They want to come, but this week a friend was killed in an accident, maybe it will soften mist’s heart to hear the plan of salvation! Misty is Harlie's mom! She’s single with 3 kids, she works hard and would really love the church, I know it, and she’s lived a tough life you can tell! But progress in being made

We are having tons of changes in the ward with all the callings which is CRAZY!!!! YW...and I hear many others. So this month will be interesting! But the lord is always in it. This ward in incredible and the lord has miracles that are ready to happen here!!!

Sister Taylor and I have been having a blast! Even though I've been sick, we still find time to laugh at each other and talk and find joy in the journey NOW!!! I love my companion and we have a lot of work to do here in Montgomery, that's for sure! so I know someone doesn't want me to get better and doesn't want us to get along, but I know that the Lord's work is stronger than any other!!! And prayer is the most powerful form of miracle that there is!

-Love you all from here to heaven

-Sister Judkins


No comments:

Post a Comment