Cuttie pie and me!

Cuttie pie and me!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees family and I making funny faces!

President Pingrees Family and I

President Pingrees Family and I
My New mission Presidents family!

I'm gonna cut my hair!

I'm gonna cut my hair!
It's way too hot here!!!!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

I'M GETTING MY HAIR DONE!

The Killer Scorpion

The Killer Scorpion

I thought I was going to die!

I thought I was going to die!
SCORPION!!!!!

Jacob and Mallory!

Jacob and Mallory!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Sister Donken and I!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Me and my new dew!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Letter #65

Wow! Mom thank you for that letter.
The lord is my shepherd...I guess it's been a tough week. I heard that sister Hansen called and confirmed me coming home September...and well, that has been a very hard choice for me to make, and when I think of leaving my heart breaks.... I know that the lord is my shepherd; I just want to accomplish all that I was sent here to do, and I want to be happy! I love home in Oregon...but what's weird is this.....home is where the heart is...my heart has been in Texas for so long, that I know just like when I said goodbye to you in the airport before I left, I feel oh so much more heartbreak saying goodbye to my mission, the people the work. It’s so hard for me right now to think about it, but I've been having such a hard time truly trusting that September is the right time...and that's just how I've been feeling. I don't want to let it go...

Curtis Petty 15 years old got baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it was beautiful!

Our ward is growing HUGE... 176 people at church when we average my 1st week and before I came not even 115!!! The Lord's work is the best work, it will always have success!!! Oh Lord gives unto us success!!! How blessed I feel to call myself a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The only church that holds the fullness of the gospel and the truth. With a living prophet that leads and guides us and worthy men all around the world that hold worthily the Priesthood power or the authority to act in God's name. IT'S TRUE!!

We have 2 new investigators: Susan and Davis. They both want to be baptized!!

7 investigators attended church this SUNDAY!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWWO!!! HUGE!!!

Marisa and Jac have a baptism date for July 30th! And are being taught 2 times a week now. But Satan is working SO hard on them and their family!

We have a goal of 9 baptisms for this transfer!!! The lord's work is a work of miracles and I KNOW that there are people ready NOW!! And that God needs his most valiant servants to be READY!!! I hope and pray to be ready everyday. To follow every prompting that I receive from heavenly Father without delay. And I WILL! And because I have, the spirit does guide us more directly and with so much confidence in us as children of God. This is our cause for life. To serve our Heavenly Father till the end and Show just how much we love him. We show our love by obedience and keeping his commandments. My parents have been incredible examples of this as well as my siblings. And now so many that have affected my life forever here in Texas! God is great, I love him, I respect and will keep his commandments!
I love each of you
From here to HOME: where the heart is! :) -Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment